London, Britain (CNN) — Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, have been asked to vacate “Frogmore Cottage,” the couple’s official residence in the United Kingdom, a spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex told CNN Wednesday.
“We can confirm that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been asked to vacate their Frogmore Cottage residence,” the statement read.
The statement comes after reports in the British media made allegations that the couple had been evicted from their residence.
Buckingham Palace declined to comment, while a source in the royal family told CNN that these talks remain a private family matter.
The post Harry and Megan receive a request to leave their official residence in Britain … and a source in the royal family comments to CNN appeared first on Gatto Presss.