Arsenal beat Everton by four

Arsenal’s first soccer team defeated its guest, Everton, 4-0, on Wednesday, in a postponed match from the seventh stage of the English Premier League.
Arsenal raised its score to 60 points at the top of the standings, five points behind second-placed Manchester City, as the two teams played 25 matches.
On the other hand, Everton’s balance frozen at 21 points in the eighteenth place. Arsenal advanced at the 40th minute through Bukayo Saka, before Gabriel Martinelli added the second goal in the first minute of counted time instead of lost for the first half.
At the 71st minute, Martin Odegaard scored the third goal for the host team, while Martinelli concluded Arsenal’s quadruple with a goal at the 80th minute.
Despite Arsenal’s early pressure from the start through the attacking trio, Gabriel Martinelli, Bucayo Saka and Leandro Trossard, Everton’s first serious attempt at goal came in the sixth minute, with a shot from striker Neil Moabay, but Arsenal goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale grabbed the ball twice.
Mwabay posed a great danger to Arsenal’s goal again two minutes later, after he received a cross from his colleague Dwight McNeil, turning it with the heel of the foot towards Ramsdale’s goal, who caught it.
Arsenal took control of the game and the ball remained in possession of its players most of the time
The first half, without posing any danger to Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford. Over time, play was confined to the middle of the field, and there was no threat to Ramsdale or Pickford’s goal, and play stopped for some periods as a result of some strong interventions from the players of both teams.
At the 40th minute, Arsenal succeeded in scoring the first goal via Bukayo Saka, as he received the ball from the left side of Everton’s goal from his colleague Oleksandr Zinchenko, to hit the ball with his right foot strongly in the top left corner of the goalkeeper Beckford.
And Arsenal succeeded in adding the second goal in the first minute of the counted time instead of lost for the first half through Gabriel Martinelli, who took advantage of a clever pass from Saka, to reach him and be alone in Beckford’s goal and hit it directly into the net.
The remaining minutes of the first half did not witness anything new, so the referee blew the final whistle, with Arsenal advancing with two goals without a response.
With the start of the second half, Arsenal continued its pressure and was the most dangerous party, which prompted Everton to position itself in its penalty area, and not to launch many counter-attacks towards goalkeeper Ramsdell.
At the 61st minute, Everton player Ben Godfrey hit a ball from the edge of the penalty area, but Ramsdale tackled it brilliantly before Arsenal’s defense removed it.
And Arsenal succeeded in adding the third goal through its captain, Martin Odegaard, who received a pass from the left side from his colleague Trossard, to put it in Pickford’s net at the 71st minute.
Arsenal’s pressure did not stop at that, but rather continued its quest to add a fourth goal, and succeeded in that at the 80th minute through Martinelli, who received a pass from the left side from substitute Edward Nketiah, to put the ball into the net again.
Arsenal continued to outperform the score and performance until the referee blew the whistle at the end of the second half and the match, winning by 4 goals.

The post Arsenal beat Everton by four appeared first on Gatto Presss.