Al-Hilal wins the conquest with 10 players.. and crosses

Al-Hilal first football team set a date with Al-Ittihad in the semi-finals of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Cup, after defeating its counterpart Al-Fateh “3-1”, with a confrontation that Al-Azraq completed with 10 players, in the last quarter-final matches at Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium in Al-Malaz, Tuesday.
Al-Hilal Mohamed Kno scored a hat-trick (17 penalty kicks), Brazilian Michel Delgado (48) and Nigerian Edwin Ighalo (84), while Al-Fateh Firas Al-Buraikan scored (27).
Al-Hilal completed the match incomplete since the 67th minute, after Ali Al-Bulayhi, the defender, was sent off with a red card.
The club appeared between the two teams from the first whistle, as Moroccan Murad Patna was close to opening the scoring 5 minutes after a shot that Abdullah Al-Mayouf, Al Hilal goalkeeper, managed to block, and Nigerian Odion Ighalo responded with a shot that passed near the right post of the Swedish Rein Jacob, Al-Fateh goalkeeper.
Patna caused a penalty kick against Al-Fateh, which was awarded by the Romanian Radu Petrescu, the referee of the match, after reviewing the “VAR”. Mohamed Kno advanced to it and hit it successfully, announcing the progress of the landowners at the 17th minute; But Murad corrected his mistake after he launched into the right corridor and passed a ball to his colleague Firas Al-Buraikan inside the 18th district.
After the equalizing goal, Al-Hilal players pressed the Al-Fateh goal in an attempt to advance again, but the first half ended with the two teams tied 1-1.
With the start of the second half, Al-Azraq returned to the lead with a second goal by Brazilian Michel Delgado, taking advantage of Ighalo’s pass at the 48th minute.
Argentine Ramon Diaz was forced to complete the match with 10 players after the referee announced the red card at the 67th minute, so that Al-Fateh players pressed and launched a number of attacks. In the roof of the goal, reinforced by the third goal at the 84th minute.
The Romanian referee retracted his decision to award a penalty kick in favor of Al-Fateh at the 87th minute, after he resorted to the “VAR”, to make sure that Mohamed Al-Breik did not obstruct Moroccan Mourad Patna inside the 18th region, and the confrontation ended with Al-Hilal winning 3-0 and reaching the semi-finals of the cup.

The post Al-Hilal wins the conquest with 10 players.. and crosses appeared first on Gatto Presss.